I learned early in life that nothing is handed to you on a silver platter. No one gives you anything. Life doesn’t work that way. If you want something – love, a career you are passionate about, a close family, success, a home you enjoy, friends you want to spend time with, happiness – you have to go out in the world and get it. You have to work – sometimes harder than anyone else – to get it.
And that’s ok.
In fact, it’s perfect. Because when you get what you want (and you will if your desire for it is strong enough), it will feel so rewarding. It will feed your soul.
![]() |
| Trust your Struggle |
I’m no stranger to working hard for things. In fact, it’s what I’ve done my entire life. And I’m grateful for that opportunity. And for the rewards, it has brought into my life. But I wasn’t always. There were times when I was working so hard but not seeing the results I thought I should.
I couldn’t understand why things happened so much easier for other people. And I was jealous of that fact.
Now I realize that those things didn’t come easier for other people. It’s just that I didn’t see the struggle they went through to get what they wanted. I didn’t see their hustle. There’s only one way to live the life you really want and become the person you really want to be.
It’s to work every day toward that dream. It’s to invest yourself in becoming that person and living that life with your whole being. It’s not quitting, not stopping until you get there.
All the best for your future.👍Keep Hustling! Keep Grinding. One day your time will definitely come 😎

0 Comments